I-130 petition

Asked over 1 year ago - New Florence, PA

It has been 10 days since LUSCIOUS Chicago lock box received our petition and until now we did not receive any email from them . Is this normal ? If not , how much time does it take to receive an email from them ?

1. William John Vandenberg

Pro

3

Answered . Eh, I'd give it another 5-10 days. See if your check was cashed; if it was, your Receipt Number will usually be printed on the back, and constitutes proof the I-130 was accepted for processing. Since you are expecting an email I assume you included a G-1145; if you didn't get a response it is possible you (or your attorney) made a mistake. If so, USCIS will mail the packet back to you and tell you what was done incorrectly.

Good luck!

John

2. Gintare Grigaite

1

Answered . Same answer.

3. Irene Vaisman

Pro

1

Answered . duplicate question

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Please see the answer to your other question.