I-130 petition

New Florence, PA |

It has been 10 days since LUSCIOUS Chicago lock box received our petition and until now we did not receive any email from them . Is this normal ? If not , how much time does it take to receive an email from them ?

1. Same answer.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

2. duplicate question

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. Eh, I'd give it another 5-10 days. See if your check was cashed; if it was, your Receipt Number will usually be printed on the back, and constitutes proof the I-130 was accepted for processing. Since you are expecting an email I assume you included a G-1145; if you didn't get a response it is possible you (or your attorney) made a mistake. If so, USCIS will mail the packet back to you and tell you what was done incorrectly.

Good luck!

John

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics