Skip to main content

I-130 Fees

Weaverville, NC |

Does my husband need to pay fees for the i-130 petitions for me and my child? Or it will be a fee of $420, because my daughter is dependent.

Attorney Answers 2


One I-130, one fee. The I-130 is filed for you.


Mark as helpful


You do not state what your husband's status is. If he is a US citizen, he must file an I-130 for each of you with the filing fees for each.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics