I-130

This is the case, "The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office." I was wondering since the visas are current, how long it might take to complete the process? I married my wife almost 2 years ago. How long should I have to wait? After the application get approved, how long it will take her to immigrate to USA?

Falls Church, VA -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Are you a US citizen or a permanent resident? Is your wife outside the US? Please see

Jorge Ivan Pardo

Jorge Ivan Pardo

Immigration Attorney - Charlotte, NC

After the petition is approved and if visas are still available (priority date current), it could take 4 to 6 months.

Irina Alexander Vinogradsky

Irina Alexander Vinogradsky

Immigration Attorney - Cleveland, OH

Once the petition is approved thing move pretty fast. As soon your spouse have all the necessary documents for immigrant visa she can schedule an interview in the embassy.