I-130

Asked 6 months ago - Falls Church, VA

This is the case, "The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office." I was wondering since the visas are current, how long it might take to complete the process? I married my wife almost 2 years ago. How long should I have to wait? After the application get approved, how long it will take her to immigrate to USA?

I am sorry I should have mentioned that earlier. I am a permanent residence, and my wife lives in a foreign country. I filed a petition for her about 2 months ago.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Are you a US citizen or a permanent resident? Is your wife outside the US? Please see

2. Jorge Ivan Pardo

2

Answered . After the petition is approved and if visas are still available (priority date current), it could take 4 to 6 months.

3. Irina Alexander Vinogradsky

1

Answered . Once the petition is approved thing move pretty fast. As soon your spouse have all the necessary documents for immigrant visa she can schedule an interview in the embassy.