I unemployed since December of 2012. I already filed for I-864 last year and already filed DS-230.

Asked over 1 year ago - Casa Grande, AZ

My children will appear at the US embassy and have to bring 2012 income tax. which is above the puberty guidelines. Will me being unemployed now will have issue with them being issued a visa.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Yes, it can be a problem. They usually ask for a current letter of employment.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

Answered . It will probably be an issue since you generally need to show current employment if you are not qualified in terms of assets.