I need to know if My H1 can be reinstated and its not under the current year cap.It was issued in April 2003 .

Longmont, CO |

I had H1 issued in 2003 and stayed till April 2005 I am currently in L1 now since Feb 2011..
I need to know if My H1 can be reinstated and its not under the current year cap

1. I don't see how this could qualify for the cap .. it is more than 8 years since it was last used and 10 years since it was issued.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.