I just found out from a old roommate they have a summons for me for interrogatories and writ of fieri facias it's for jan 14

Richmond, VA |

What can I do I have no way to new kent I'm unemployed with no money or pay trying to find employment in richmond va from Florida and I didn't receive or know about this case I know I had a failure to appear for two tickets in new kent but couldn't pay I wasn't living in va at the time if I miss the court date will I go to jail

1. You need to have a local attorney review the paperwork.

Please remember that if you find an answer particularly helpful, please mark it as helpful or "best answer" so that the attorneys who volunteer their time to answer these questions have feedback. This answer is only for informational purposes, is not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Every case is different and must be judged on its own unique facts.