I Got a fix ticket for not having no license plates on my car and expired registration? the reason i did because I was threat

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I got a red ticket for this but I have reason why I did this is after I was threat by gun members the officer told me after he made a report to take out from my car to protect myself while I am getting out from the place I live the other reason I did not renew my registration I was scare to go to public places around my area.
I explain this when the officer stop me when I was driving my car he told me that to fix this and then go to court and tell the judge that is fix it and explain my problem so he may lowered or dismissed the fines.
my question is can I put as defense this or what kind of defense I can explain to the judge
my day of court is in June 14 I am unemployed and have financial problems?
please If attorneys experts in traffic tickets can give an advice?
thanks

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . Get your car registered and speak to the judge. If you get your registration your fine will be $25. No attorney can help you solve your other issues . Get a restraining order .

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  2. Michael J Silveira

Pro

Answered . Put license plates on your car and get it registered. The total fine will then be $50

3. Linda A Iannelli

Pro

Answered . See our answer under the other heading.