I Got a fix ticket for not having no license plates on my car and expired registration? the reason i did because I was threat

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I got a red ticket for this but I have reason why I did this is after I was threat by gun members the officer told me after he made a report to take out from my car to protect myself while I am getting out from the place I live the other reason I did not renew my registration I was scare to go to public places around my area.
I explain this when the officer stop me when I was driving my car he told me that to fix this and then go to court and tell the judge that is fix it and explain my problem so he may lowered or dismissed the fines.
my question is can I put as defense this or what kind of defense I can explain to the judge
my day of court is in June 14 I am unemployed and have financial problems?
please If attorneys experts in traffic tickets can give an advice?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Get your car registered and speak to the judge. If you get your registration your fine will be $25. No attorney can help you solve your other issues . Get a restraining order .

    Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  2. Answered . Put license plates on your car and get it registered. The total fine will then be $50

  3. Answered . See our answer under the other heading.

    Feel free to contact us for a consultation. Iannelli & Associates, 949 729-3171 This answer does not... more

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Fines for criminal conviction

Courts impose fines as a punishment that also provides restitution to victims and/or the government. Fines may be imposed alone or in addition to prison time.

Vache E Bahadurian

Suspended License Ticket

A common case in the Municipal Courts of New Jersey is a driver being accused of Driving a Motor Vehicle while their Driver's License is Suspended or Revoked. Thousands of individuals are... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,647 answers this week

3,610 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,647 answers this week

3,610 attorneys answering