I drove while I had a suspended license, what will happen to me now. It has been 6 months that I have not driven

Asked 10 months ago - Canada, KY

I realize I was guilty, however the next day I got stopped again for not having peddles on my electric bike that goes 12 miles an hour. I also lied to the officer as I was terrified about the day before , for being stopped in my car I lied about my birthdate. They took my ebike away and I am terrified as to what is going to happen to me. I have been driving my ebike since my impaired. What now???

1. Frank Mascagni III

4

Answered . I assume you are posting from CANADA, the country, and not Canada, KY, USA. If so, you need the services of a criminal defense lawyer in your country ASAP.

2. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . There are a few ways of attacking driving on a suspended license case. Additionally, if the case cannot be beat, it may be possible to mitigate the charges and punishment you are facing. However, both fighting it and mitigating it are best done by a locally experienced DUI attorney. I suggest that you use avvo to find a few - most will offer a free consultation. Talk to a few on the phone and/or in person, and hire the one that appears to be the best fit. It usually helps to get your license back before the case is resolved. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

3. Ethan Patrick Meaney

Pro

1

Answered . contact an attorney