I brought a vehicle from my girlfriend, i put alot of money into it,we broke up,can she bring me to court

Asked over 1 year ago - Buffalo, NY

to try to get it back,i have a bill of sale

1. Richard J. Chertock

Pro

2

Answered . If you paid consideration for the vehicle, got a bill of sale and title to the vehicle then she will not be successful in trying to recover the vehicle.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . if you paid in full or are current on payments and you have the proof, you would win in court if she sues you.

3. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . Was titled transferred to you? If so, you should prevail if your former girlfriend indeed owned it without any liens on the title.