I am going through a psychological evaluation in a divorce, and custody case. My wife is going though the same thing.

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

I am going through a psychological evaluation in a divorce, and custody case. My wife is going though the same thing. Since I am acting Pro Se, I know the psychologist must give me my wife evaluation before mediation. What is the proper way to request it? I know regular mail is the right way, but since I have to see her, can she just give it to me li in person?

1. Karen Tallent Munzer

Pro

1

Answered . The general method of delivery is by regular mail. You can request the evaluation to be attached as a pdf file to an email, or to be picked up in person. It would be within the psychologist's discretion as to the method of delivery, as long as you recieve the document before mediation.

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

2

Answered . That is up to her, but she probably will mail it to both parties, to avoid a confrontation with one of you, whoever she does not favor.

3. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

1

Answered . You can always ask her. I would try seeing if she will email it to you .