I am going through a psychological evaluation in a divorce, and custody case. My wife is going though the same thing.

Miami, FL |

I am going through a psychological evaluation in a divorce, and custody case. My wife is going though the same thing. Since I am acting Pro Se, I know the psychologist must give me my wife evaluation before mediation. What is the proper way to request it? I know regular mail is the right way, but since I have to see her, can she just give it to me li in person?

1. That is up to her, but she probably will mail it to both parties, to avoid a confrontation with one of you, whoever she does not favor.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

2. You can always ask her. I would try seeing if she will email it to you .

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

3. The general method of delivery is by regular mail. You can request the evaluation to be attached as a pdf file to an email, or to be picked up in person. It would be within the psychologist's discretion as to the method of delivery, as long as you recieve the document before mediation.

Child custody topics