I- 94 question

Hyattsville, MD |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

I went back before my I-94 expire but when I tried for another visa the consulate officer claimed me as overstayed. How do you help me to find out the record of my I-94

Do you have the plane ticket or record of your leaving? Please feel free to contact me for a FREE consultation regarding this.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global, PLLC
716 830 7960

You have several options to address this typw of issue. First, you can request a copy of your NIIS database (entry / exit) records. This is not always complete. Alternatively, you can provide alternate proof that you left on time, such as airplane tickets or othter proof your left on time. Prooving you left may only be part of the problem. Essentially the US Embassey will be looking at whether they think you will overstay or violate your status. Therefore, you could prove you left, but the officer could will deny your case.
Feel free to take advantage of our Free 30 Minute Consultation by clicking on the BOOK NOW button on our website: and choose Option 1. The link below will also take you to the appointment scheduling system. We would be happy to work with you so that you can make an informed decision on how to proceed.

Recommended articles about Immigration