I & my wife US citizen applying for parents using AOS i864. part 2 &3 which item should I & she check ? she is my joint sponsor

Birmingham, AL |

I am the primary sponsor but I don't have Sufficient income so she is my joint sponsor I am also filing separate i864 for my both parents as well as i864a but very confuse on i864 Part 2 which one should I select ? as well as part 3 where it ask YES and NO(for joint sponsor) which one should I select?
Maximus05
Thanks in Advance

I am the primary sponsor for my parent but I don't have Sufficient income so my wife works and is my joint sponsor I am filing separate i864 for my both parents as well as i864a but we are very confuse on i864 Part 1. should I select 1a. ( I am the petitioner. I filed or am filing for the immigration of my relative) and my wife select 1d. (I am the only joint sponsor) which one should I select and which one she select? as well as part 3 where it ask YES and NO(for joint sponsor) which one should I select? Any Help will be appreciated

1. I am sorry but your question is confusing. I am not sure what you are asking. If your wife is going to be a joint sponsor, you need to fill out I-864A as she is a household member.

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.

2. It is improper for us to give you guidance on how to answer specific questions like this ... without knowing the 'whole story'.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. Affidavit of Support questions can be complex. Feel free to contact my office in Hoover, and I'd be happy to assist.

(205) 323-8727
    www.jlovelaw.com