Skip to main content

Husband wont give me my car that has only my name on the title in West Richland, WA

West Richland, WA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

my husband has my car keys and wont give me my car that i paid for and it has my name on the title and he has a suspended license and is on work crew what can i do to get my car back? he has also threatened to run my car into the ground so i wont want it back! can he be in trouble for that?

Attorney Answers 1


You say your husband, but is he your ex-husband? Are the two of you still living in the same home? Is he also on the title of the car?

If he has no ownership interest in the car AND does not live with you AND has the car without your permission, then call 911 and report the car as stolen.

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics