Husband US citizen i cross the border 2 years ago

Asked over 2 years ago - New York, NY

I filed for green card my interview in 3 weeks some laywer said i will get the green card and many lawyer said that i will not. I dont know what to do

1. Ilona Dzhamgarova

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . If you crossed the border and entered United States illegally as you mentioned 2 years ago you will not be able to get green card.

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

4

Answered . If you came to the country illegally and do not qualify for 245i or parole in place, it will not be approved. You need to speak with and retain an immigration lawyer before doing anything else.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global, PLLC
    212 537 4407

3. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly. Whether you can get the green card depends on your immigration history, among other thing.

4. Christian Schmidt

4

Answered . I depends to a great deal on whether you entered the country legally. More information is needed for a meaningful response.

5. Rehim Babaoglu

4

Answered . You also should retain an immigration lawyer to review your case history to determine whether/not you will be awarded permanent residency. If you're okay, have him attend the interview with you.

6. Rostyslav Saciuk

3

Answered . Please consult with one, final attorney and stick to his advice.

7. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

3

Answered . It depends on different factors. If you entered illegally and then you left for your interview there is a possibility that you have triggered the inadmissibility bar. Consult with a competent immigration attorney.
    Sent on the SprintĀ® Now Network from my BlackBerry