Husband US citizen i cross the border 2 years ago

New York, NY |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I filed for green card my interview in 3 weeks some laywer said i will get the green card and many lawyer said that i will not. I dont know what to do

If you crossed the border and entered United States illegally as you mentioned 2 years ago you will not be able to get green card.

I depends to a great deal on whether you entered the country legally. More information is needed for a meaningful response.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly. Whether you can get the green card depends on your immigration history, among other thing.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

If you came to the country illegally and do not qualify for 245i or parole in place, it will not be approved. You need to speak with and retain an immigration lawyer before doing anything else.
Regards,
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global, PLLC
212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

You also should retain an immigration lawyer to review your case history to determine whether/not you will be awarded permanent residency. If you're okay, have him attend the interview with you.

Please consult with one, final attorney and stick to his advice.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

It depends on different factors. If you entered illegally and then you left for your interview there is a possibility that you have triggered the inadmissibility bar. Consult with a competent immigration attorney.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

Recommended articles about Immigration