Husband stop sending his money home and how I'm struggling. Is he responsible for half of the bills until the divorce?

Golden, CO |
Filed under: Divorce

caught my husband cheating and now we are getting a divorce. He is contracted overseas. He pulled is money and now I can't afford the house we rented together. I think he should aleast pay for half of the bills until we are divorce. I have all of his stuff in my house. He says that I can get a storage for it when I move. But then I half to put it in my name. I really want a divorce and get on with my life but I think he needs to be paying for half of the bills until we get divorce.

Your question makes it sound like one of you has filed for divorce... if that is the case, you need to get to Temporary Orders by asking for Temporary Orders at your Initial Status Conference. You probably will not receive any orders for at least a month, but I think you need an attorney.