Husband's Name in wife's passport. Husband's full last name is not added in "Spouse Name" column, in wife's passport

Asked 10 months ago - Hartford, CT

I am having Indian passport and I am staying in US with H1B visa. My wife's (who is staying in India) passport does not have my full name in "spouse column". E.g: My first name in passport: Arjun Last name in passport: Jisha Ramesh Nair. Wife's first name in passport: Maya Last name in passport: Rajan Pillai Spouse name in her passport is: Arjun Ramesh ( please note that full name is not there). Will this make any issue for her to get H14 visa (dependent visa)?

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

Answered . Not if she properly explains this with proper documentation

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

Answered . Your wife will have to explain any discrepancy at the interview and provide documentation to prove the relationship.