Husband and Wife, Medical Marijuana Patients, setup for donating marijuana to another patient. What are we looking at?

Gilbert, AZ |

My wife and I are valid medical marijuana patients in Arizona. on 12/28 we were arrested in a craigslist setup for donating 2.5 oz(legal limit) of medical marijuana to another patient. My wife chose to drive me because she felt it was safer. The officers allowed my wife to go home because we had our 2 yr old and 7 month old with us and nobody to take care of them. We previously had Pinal county narcotics at our residence on a call for odor and we allowed them in to check everything out. Showed them our cards, they verified we were following the law and said we were good. My wife has never been in trouble, I have only 1 misd. for poss of paraphenlia about 7 years ago. Anyway, we have not received charges yet but I was wondering what we might be looking at. My my wife/kids are my top concern

1. This is a new area but the prosecutors from time to time are becoming very aggressive in their actions. You and your wife both need your own attorney

2. Hard to say, but they are cracking down on this lately. Retain a local criminal lawyer asap.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. This clearly does not fall under the category of a medical malpractice question. My suggestions would be to consult a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. He or she will be able to guide you through the issues.