Http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201300728G can you please look at this link, my father is in jai

Asked almost 2 years ago - Anaheim, CA

hello i am chris oliverii my father is david oliverii he was incarserated on 1/5/13 and he had a court date today but im not sure what happened, what should i do

1. William Mark Weinberg

Answered . Call the public defender office there and they will help you. Ask to speak to his attorney and you should be ok.

2. Michael Douglas Shafer

Answered . Speak to your father's attorney and ask. If the PD is handling it, call their office. ..and stay away from using personal info like names here in a public outlet such as this.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

Answered . You should not publish personal information here This is a general Q&A forum and it is not confidential. If you have questions. speak to your father's attorney or consult with another criminal defense attorney but do not discuss your father's case in a public forum such as this.