Http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201300728G can you please look at this link, my father is in jai

Anaheim, CA |

hello i am chris oliverii my father is david oliverii he was incarserated on 1/5/13 and he had a court date today but im not sure what happened, what should i do

You should not publish personal information here This is a general Q&A forum and it is not confidential. If you have questions. speak to your father's attorney or consult with another criminal defense attorney but do not discuss your father's case in a public forum such as this.

Call the public defender office there and they will help you. Ask to speak to his attorney and you should be ok.

Speak to your father's attorney and ask. If the PD is handling it, call their office. ..and stay away from using personal info like names here in a public outlet such as this.