Hows this plea deal sound for a 2nd dui in 5 years

Cumming, GA |

5 days in jail 12 months probation $1000 dollar fine ...risk reduction..alochol awarness class ...victim impact panel . and 2 AA meetings a week along with 240 hours community service.

Im trying to come up with a plea deal that I think the DA will accept .

Facts are I didnt blow so no BAC , I wasnt speeding ,I commited no other offences , I did no feild soberty test and there was no accident .

Just looking for a general answer if that sounds resonable or not . If not why ? Im not asking for a detailed answer just trying to get more of a feeling about whats typical for a dui case with those facts is plead out. PLEASE dont answer if your gonna say its impossible to say with those facts Im not gonna hold you to your answer I just wanna know if the sounds reasonable or

1. If it is Forsyth County and you qualify for DUI Court, you will likely get DUI Court instead. There are other options if you want to discuss.

2. I agree with Richard Lawson's post that you might be facing DUI Court if you are in Forsyth County. To answer your question directly. Yes, that is a great deal. However, you will not likely get that as a sentence. It's a great deal for you. The prosecutor and judge will not likely think it's a good deal for them. You are usually facing more jail time on a 2/5 DUI. You also asked why it's not a reasonable offer. Prosecutors generally think that you are a danger to the community when you face your 2/5, and they are accountable to the community. They are usually of the opinion that a five day sentence will not get your attention since you didn't learn your lesson after the first DUI. You should really get a lawyer.

3. Both of these previous well-qualified attorneys have provided good advice. Knowing what to do is which court, with which judge and prosecutor have a lot to do with how a case gets handled. Follow their advice.

4. You really need a lawyer. I'm not even sure why you're mentioning a DA, since most of the time DUIs are in State Court with Solicitors-General. I see no mention of DUI Court, which is where most, if not all, not-the-first-ever DUIs end up in Forsyth County. Your deal sounds reasonable, but I see a judge imposing a lot more.