Howmuch wil it cost for(dist the peace) resisting an offcer) battery of a police office)could u tell me how muc that wll costy

Asked almost 2 years ago - Denham Springs, LA

need the pric for(dist the peace) resisting an officer) battery of a police office)

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

4

Answered . You are trying to determine the cost for hiring an attorney? Attorneys fees can vary widely. You should call a few who practice in your area to get an idea of what they charge and what their payment plans are like. Most offer free consultations. I would sit down with a few to get a feel for how they would handle your case.

2. Benjamin Rene LaBranche

Pro

2

Answered . Battery of a Police Officer has a mandatory minimum jail sentence. You need to hire a lawyer. You can contact me if you are interested. I'm in Baton Rouge and provide free consultations. I have also handled lots of cases in Dehham Springs and Livingston.

3. Michael D. Conroy

Pro

1

Answered . You will be quoted fees from $1,500 and above depending on the specifics of the case and the experience of the attorney. You can call me to discuss.