Howmuch wil it cost for(dist the peace) resisting an offcer) battery of a police office)could u tell me how muc that wll costy

Denham Springs, LA |

need the pric for(dist the peace) resisting an officer) battery of a police office)

1. You are trying to determine the cost for hiring an attorney? Attorneys fees can vary widely. You should call a few who practice in your area to get an idea of what they charge and what their payment plans are like. Most offer free consultations. I would sit down with a few to get a feel for how they would handle your case.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. You will be quoted fees from $1,500 and above depending on the specifics of the case and the experience of the attorney. You can call me to discuss.

This response does not creat an attorney client relationship. In all cases, I recommend you seek a paid consultation with an attorney with expertise in this area.

3. Battery of a Police Officer has a mandatory minimum jail sentence. You need to hire a lawyer. You can contact me if you are interested. I'm in Baton Rouge and provide free consultations. I have also handled lots of cases in Dehham Springs and Livingston.