Skip to main content

How you sue someone for personal property damage

Los Angeles, CA |

some one damage property inside home

Attorney Answers 1


Use Small Claims court. Please see the court website linked below.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful