Skip to main content

How would you help and till what extent you may be help to us?

Edison, NJ |
Filed under: Business

Hello Sir/Madam,
I need consultation on setting up an office in United States and want to send one of my Employee to the country of USA on L-1A visa. Please send me a detailed message regarding the fees and consultation. Also let me know how would you help and till what extent you may be help to us. It is better you reach me on my email id mentioned above.

Attorney Answers 2


You should post your questions to the immigration section of AVVO. There are many good immigration attorneys here on AVVO, and my colleague here in Washington DC handles such work as well.

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful


I cannot help you with the immigration issue of getting a foreign employee a visa to enter and work in the US, but I can help form a US business entity, assuming you are not from a country that is banned from engaging in business in the US, or the transfer of funds or equipment to a specific foreign country.

The foregoing is not intended to be legal advice upon which you may rely as I have not been retained for this purpose.

Mark as helpful

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics