Skip to main content

How would one go about enforcing a HOA lien on a condo?

Royal Oak, MI |

What are the steps and procedures? There is currently a lien in place on a condo in which approx. eight thousand are owed in back association fees. How can this lien be enforced?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Each state has a different set of rules govering this process. You will be very wise to hire a good HOA attorney to help.

This firm is in the business of helping people and companies file for bankruptcy protection. Therefore, the bankruptcy code requires that we call our firm a "debt relief agency." This information is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to be a legal opinion, legal advice or a complete discussion of the related issues. Nor is this advice intended to create a client - attorney relationship. Every individual's factual situation is different and you should seek independent legal advice from an attorney familiar with the laws of your state or locality regarding specific information.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer