How would one find an atty who has experience with med malpractice and deliberate indifference against NYC Dept of Correction?

Brooklyn, NY |

I have an a rather extensive case against NYC DOC for med malpractice and deliberate indifference (I had back surgery and foot fractures) as well as a few other people who were also incarcerated with me (from NIC and C76). I, and my friends, are all looking for someone with significant experience in this as we all have serious cases.

A civil rights lawyer in your state would have experience with prison cases.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

There are differences between medical malpractice claims and indifference claims. Medical malpractice claims fall under State law whie indifference claims generally fall under federal claims. I know an attorney who handles these type of inmate claims so feel free to contact me directly if you want a referral.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes