How would one county find out that someone on formal probation was arrested and placed on formal probation in another county?

Asked 3 months ago - San Jose, CA

I know that sounds confusing... My ex was placed on formal probation (3 meth possession arrests) in Orange County which included reporting to a residential treatment program for 90 days. Before getting into a treatment program, she was arrested in Riverside county (for same) and spent 2 days in jail before having a court trial where she signed a plea agreement to formal probation and 180 days in residential treatment. I have no contact with her aside from texts from 714, 760, and 949 area codes asking for her spousal support. It's a sad situation and I am hoping she gets off the streets as soon as possible (thank god the kids are safe with me many miles away). Do the counties talk to each other? Wouldn't they put her in jail for this violation?

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

1

Answered . Her rap sheet is available to all DA's. It sounds like they increased her treatment to 180 days. Without seeing the court docket it is impossible for any attorney to know what happened .

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  2. Jennifer J Wirsching

1

1

Answered . They should be able to see it. Orange County may still violate her.

3. Brian K Wanerman

Answered . Yes they can see it. She might get violated.