How would i know if the lanlord canceled a eviction

I have a continued case for a incident which i am suing a entity for not paying their portion of rent allegedly

The landlord would have to serve and file a Request for Dismissal in the unlawful detainer lawsuit. The form (CIV-100) looks like this:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/civ110.pdf

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This Avvo.com posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

The unlawful detainer action would have to be dismissed and you should have been served with notice of this dismisal.

I agree with Mr. Chen, there must be a Request for Dismissal filed with the court in order for the case to be dismissed from the court. You should receive a copy of the request for dismissal.

This response is not intended, nor should it be construed as legal advice. Any information provided is for educational purposes only. The exchange of communications through Avvo.com and similar social media does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me or my office. To schedule an appointment for an attorney-client privileged consultation, contact me at 909-860-0342. Thank you.

Landlord-tenant topics