Skip to main content

How would I know

Atlanta, GA |
Filed under: Immigration

My sister use a attorney to file for i360 she got approved she went in on her i485 interview she never get a decision on spot the officer told her she have to wait 60 days for a respond she have for kids in the USA and 3 in her country where she is from she went in on may 1st 2013 until now no respond now her attorney want her to go ahead and put in the 3 kids paper from her country how can she do that when she don't know where her faith is what can we do

Attorney Answers 3


She needs to direct her questions to her attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


You will not know. It is not your case. It is your sister'. The attorney cannot discuss the case with you.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree


Don't second guess this attorney.

Make an appointment to meet face-to-face.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics