Skip to main content

How would i go about finding a lawyer that can practice law in idaho probono in a excessive police force leading to death ?

Coeur D Alene, ID |

my bf justin todd and i were driving he was wanted the police gave chase which ended up in a dead end cul de sac and the six police officers shot from all directions our car was riddle in bullet hole my bf was killed on the scene he was shot 17 times

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Here is a starting point:✓&q=Civil+Rights&loc=idaho&commit=Find+lawyers

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.


I suggest you contact a civil rights attorney in your local area for a free consultation.


Contact a civil rights attorney and/or personal injury attorney in your area. It is also possible you may find an attorney to take your case on a contingency fee basis. This way you will not have to pay any money out of pocket. Also, some statutes allow an attorney to recover fees from the Defendant as well.

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you find the answers to all of your questions.

These comments are merely opinions, not legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. Therefore, if you have additional questions, I highly recommend you contact an attorney in your state with knowledge of the applicable state laws. I am licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois and my firm represents personal injury victims.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer