How would i go about finding a lawyer that can practice law in idaho probono in a excessive police force leading to death ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Coeur D Alene, ID

my bf justin todd and i were driving he was wanted the police gave chase which ended up in a dead end cul de sac and the six police officers shot from all directions our car was riddle in bullet hole my bf was killed on the scene he was shot 17 times

1. Andrew Ronald Gillin

Pro

2

Answered . I suggest you contact a civil rights attorney in your local area for a free consultation.

2. Shaun Michael Lieser

Pro

2

Answered . Contact a civil rights attorney and/or personal injury attorney in your area. It is also possible you may find an attorney to take your case on a contingency fee basis. This way you will not have to pay any money out of pocket. Also, some statutes allow an attorney to recover fees from the Defendant as well.

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you find the answers to all of your questions.

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . Here is a starting point: http://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=✓...