Skip to main content

How would i get married to my babydaddy and his jail and is a illegal immigrant

Tucson, AZ |

we have been together for three yrs and his son is 1 yrs and the reason why he is in the is cause he came walking and once he got here we were going to get married so we can start a life

Attorney Answers 3


You are going to have a hard time. Hire an immigration attorney to represent your boyfriend as soon as possible.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Your boyfriend needs to have an immigration attorney hired to represent him.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice. Mr. Leroi answers questions on Avvo because he strongly believes in public service from his years as a judge, magistrate, and prosecutor. If you need to ask any follow up questions because my answer did not fully address your question, feel free to call Chris or post an additional question. Thank you.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Two options: get your boyfriend out on a bond, if eligible, or arrange for the wedding ceremony in jail. It can be done.

Nothing in this post shall be construed as a legal advice. If you need advice regarding your particular situation, please contact my office directly. This information is transferred without an intent to creat an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics