How would I get in front of the judge to extend visitations?

Tacoma, WA |

I am trying to modify and extend the current visitation schedule that I have. Long story short that current rights that I have with my child is not enough and was limited due to caution because the female made false statements. I since have completed a DV evaluation that came back negative, the GAL has released an Iteirm report that states he has no fear and that I am well experienced in fatherhood. Long story short, I deserve my right to be a father and build the bond with my child. I have contacted the other parties attorney to request this extension, but obviously he is in no hurry to help me out and I have had enough of this waiting game. Please help.

1. I would have to review all the paperwork and have a better idea of what proposed change you are suggesting. The courts usually, not always, follow the GAL recommendations. Sara Tamblyn. www.tamblynlaw.com info@tamblynlaw.com

2. I am assuming you are in the middle of a parenting plan modification case and if not you need to start one- either way, on the basis of the guardian's report you should file a motion for temporary orders to extend your visitation or submit that evidence at trial

3. YOu need to file a motion to adopt the recommendations of the GAL if the report gives you visitation.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements

Child custody topics