How would I answer this employment question?

San Antonio, TX |

I was arrested for "Violating a Protection Order." Level of degree was a Felony. I was given deferred adjudication probation, which I completed, however it was reduced to a Misdemeanor deferred adjudication.

Have you ever been convicted of a felony or subjected to deferred adjudication on a felony charge? Yes or No.

Can anyone help

If it was reduced to a misdemeanor charge, then you would answer NO.

2. Seems to me you were not convicted of a felony - correct?
    Seems to me that you were not subject to deferred adjudication for a felony if it was converted to a misdemeanor - correct?
    So reasonable interpretation of the question (even if slightly confused) would be "No" as they could have clarified the concept of felony conversion to misdemeanor as another add-on to qualify the question in a better manner as to adjudication. You are not a lawyer so cannot be expected to know exactly what they "infer" as to the question taken at face value -- capice??

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained.

3. It would seem the answer to your question is no.