Skip to main content

How will i know if I am already in removal proceedings? I filed vawa under abuse spouse of USC and im worried because he knew

Irvine, CA |

that i filed VAWA he is going to write to vermont/uscis about me filing for self petition. he withrew my i-485 revoke work permit and now im out of status and He divorce me. I am so worried i dont know what he wrote to immigration he's mother said he also reported me to ICE to deport me. How will i know if im removal proceedings? I have a new i-485 and i-765 base on my i-1360 which is pending will it affect my application? What is my status now? I just receive a prima facie establishment. I heard VAWA expired what is going to happen to me now. I am so afraid of my husband

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You can call the executive office of immigration review and enter your A number: 1-800-898-7180. If the notice to appear has been filed with the court, the information should be available in the system.

    Have you ever received an NTA?

    The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

  2. Just keep checking the immigration Court Information System - if you were placed in removal, it will indicate it. You just need your alien number. it is an automatic system

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

  3. I agree - call the 1 800 898 7180 number and go through the prompts asking for your A#. If you are in proceedings, you will hear name spelled out along with your next court date and court location.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

  4. Is looks like you filed your I-360 and and I-485 concurrently. There is a number for VAWA that you can call to check on your case. Please call my office at 845-270-0601 to discuss this. Rochelle Inger, ESQ