How was a offender released...???

Asked over 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

Hello, I've already posted a question that my ex is on Probation and he assaulted me while our child was in the room and in arms reach... my new question is how was he released when we didn't even go to court yet...??? This is a domestic case...

1. Michael Kotik

Pro

1

1

Answered . He could have been released, because they did not lodge a probation detainer on him. Or, they might have lifted the detainer that was lodged.

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq.
    Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)
    1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220
    Philadelphia, PA 19102

www.LegalPhilly.com
    (267) 265-4553 (Phone)
    mnk@legalphilly.com (Email)

2. Robert C. Keller

1

Answered . You indicate that he was in jail on a domestic case. I can only assume he was incarcerated for contempt for not paying child support or for violating a protection for abuse order. If this is the case, you should call Family Court and they may be able to direct your call to someone who can review his case. If you retain an attorney they would also be able to investigate the matter. Good luck.

3. Richard Timothy Jones

2

1

Answered . You should contact the jail or the prosecutor's office.