How to write an invitation letter for a relative living abroad

Hollywood, FL |

how to write an invitation letter for my grandmother to get a visa to attend my high school graduation

1. Preferably in English.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Write a letter in English and invite here to attend your highschool graduation, Include dates you want her to come visit, where she will be staying and who is paying for the trip and financing her visit. Department of State website provides information on non immigrant visas.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.