How to write a extreme hardship letter

Asked over 2 years ago - Fort Pierce, FL

I'm Dieula Louis. I'm Married and Have two children, 4years of age and 2 years, My husband is working but he has kidney stone, some time he endup in hospital, we have a morgage,

1. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

Answered . An extreme hardship letter states the hardship, explains the effect the hardhsip will have on the USC or PR and evidence should be attached.

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to assist you.

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

1

Answered . When you are dealing with an I-601 waiver (or similar) and need to write a hardship letter, it is important to remember that it is not actually a "letter." It is actually supposed to be a whole story that is tailored to bring out certain characteristics of your relationship. It needs to be very well crafted in order to be effective.

You can find some information here: www.swagatusa.com/educational-materials but I strongly advise that you do not go at this without any assistance.

Dhenu Savla
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com
    Free Initial Phone Consultations

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . It is not a simple matter of just writing a letter.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.