How to work around the thirty-day waiting period for remarriage in texas

Asked over 1 year ago - El Paso, TX

petition for divorce filed on february 28. wedding planned for mid-june. the 60 day waiting period before finalizing divorce falls the day after leave for being in the field with the army for training for three weeks. by the time the training is over, and the divorce is finalized, there are less than thirty days before the wedding. will the court grant a waiver of the thirty day waiting period for remarriage for these reasons?

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

Answered . Ask the judge when he grants the divorce to waive the 30 day prohibition. It is up to the court. Maybe, maybe not.