How to win a second appeal for unemployment benefits? Should I hire an attorney for the second hearing?

Houston, TX |

I was terminated for misconduct without any warning or notice. I am in marketing and used the company card for car maintence. I thought tires were related to a business expense since I was working while I had two flat tires. The company handbook all expenses must be approved before purchase, but there is no description of what are business expenses!? HELP!

If you did not get pre-approval for buying the tires it is not really relevant that the tires may have been a proper business expense.

The information provided onhere is offered purely for informational purposes, and is not intended to be, nor should it be, relied upon as legal advice. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney regarding your specific situation.