How to use Advanced Parole document?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynnwood, WA

Greetings. I have advanced parole and will be using it for the first time next month.

They sent me two identical copies. Can I leave one copy at home for safekeeping? Will I have trouble at the port of entry when I come back with only one copy?

Thank you.

1. Stephen D. Berman

5

Answered . Make a photocopy to keep at home and bring both copies with you to the port of entry.

2. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

1

Answered . You will need both copies. For safety, I agree with my colleagues, you should make a black and white photocopy and leave it at home, in case the document is lost or stolen, so you have a record of it. Never make color copies of government documents. You don't want any allegation that you tried to fraudulently reproduce it. Make black and white copies.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I agree with my colleague.