How to Track PERM LC(EB2)?

Edison, NJ |
Filed under: Green cards

Dear Sir,

On first week of April2013, My Employer filed my PERM LC(EB2).

Is there any way that I can track my case status? Also How long it will take to get approved from date of filling.

Thanks and Appreciated all your help

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Only your employer can check the status of it. Timing also hard to predict, but on average about 6 months without audit, and if there is an audit, it can add another year or so. EB 2 classification does not come into play until later in the process.

Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey, for a consultation about your immigration case. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Recommended articles about Immigration