How to track green card through marriage case using the receipt from USCIS number ?

Plymouth, MN |

Can i tell whats going on with my case ,and did they cash the check yet or not ?

If you already have a receipt from USCIS then the check for filing fees will have been cashed. You can check the status of your case by entering the receipt number in "Case Status" at www.uscis.gov.

Thank you,I put my receipt number in there but it doesn't show anything

Michael Haven

Michael Haven

Make sure to start with the 3 letters at the beginning "SRC" "MSC" "EAC" depending on where you filed you application, and leave out all dash marks.

we filed it to Chicago,what are the letters for Chicago ?

NBC?

By going to the USCIS website.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You could track the case online but that is not going to tell you if they cashed the check. If you have receipt notices then they have your money if you don't check with your bank. Receipt numbers are usually on te back of the checks. Good luck!

Thank you

Norma Lorenzo

Norma Lorenzo

:) good luck to you

Marriage and prenups topics