How to Sue USCIS for delayed processing of Naturalization documents

Asked 7 months ago - Philadelphia, PA

I am seeking legal representation in suing USCIS for delayed processing of naturalization eligibility application dating over 13 months now.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Adam Michael Solow


    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You can file a petition for naturalization/writ of mandamus with the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. You should get an answer within 60 days of the lawsuit. Don't try to do it yourself.

  2. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Drop the idea. Consult with an immigration attorney before you sue anyone for anything related to Naturalization.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more
  3. Scott Dewayne Mills


    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . Don't expect to win. It will be hard to show they treated your case in a way that caused you harm.

  4. Gunda Johanna Brost


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You will need to directly contact a few immigration attorneys in your area because attorneys are not allowed to 'bid' for a client.

    Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,146 answers this week

2,911 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,146 answers this week

2,911 attorneys answering