How to sue someone?

New York, NY |

And what can i sue someone for? a list would be helpful.

Some more details of why you would want to sue would be helpful.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

Interestingly enough, there are not a kajillion different types of lawsuit. Most fall into a relatively small number of categories. But having said that, your question is still much too broad. Provide more details, and you'll get some quality answers on Avvo.

If you think my response is the best response, it would help me if you would indicate that. Also, please note that my responses to question(s) are NOT legal advice from me to you because I am NOT your lawyer, you are NOT my client, and we do NOT currently have an attorney-client relationship. Thanks!

Too vague.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

You did not state the facts.

Sued for debt topics