How to stop my husbands coworker from texting him nude photos and contacting him.

Asked 10 months ago - Phenix City, AL

2 yr ago I confronted the woman and told her not to have any contact with him unless at work. Now I am having the same issue. Are there and marriage harassment laws that may be on my side, I live in Alabama and they work in Georgia, she also lives in Geogia.

Pro

3

Answered . Have your husband go to HR with this.

2. Darrel S Jackson

Pro

2

Answered . Your husband could complain to his manager at work, or to Human Resources. The company could discipline the woman, even if she is sending the texts outside of work, and that action may get her to stop.

3. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

Answered . I would highly suggest that you set an appointment with an attorney who specializes in harassment cases. Then after a thorough review of all of the facts, they can give you an opinion as to whether you have a viable claim, and what procedural steps you should take. Most attorneys handle these cases on a contingency percentage fee, taking a percentage of the recovery. There are no hourly fees and most attorneys do not charge anything for an initial appointment to discuss your case. Good luck, my friend. Check Avvo website for attorneys in your locale who handle these types of cases.