How to start NVC processing of I-130 approved by USCIS four months ago?

Asked 12 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

USCIS sent approved I-130 to NVC four months ago. No letter from NVC so far. Need to file provisional waiver. How to start NVC processing?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . I agree with Atty Garmo.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Danny Garmo

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Make sure the addresses are correct. Call 800-375-5283 to see if USCIS forwarded this approved I-130 to NVC. After that you must inform NVC of the desire to file provisional waiver via

    Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an... more
  3. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Attorney Garmo is pointing you in the right direction.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,299 answers this week

2,800 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary