How to request an administrative hearing after your driver license has been suspended for a Year?

Tulsa, OK |

I need to know how can I fix this issue with my driver license I have a few tickets I have to pay but I need to move around in order for me to pay this matter or issue. can anyone explain to me if is possible to get a permit driver while your driver license is suspended ?. Or can I write a letter to that DMV requesting this permit.

Most states have a reinstatement program, or a program to allow a hardship/business/work permit. Check with your local DMV and they should tell you.

GOOD LUCK.

Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be considered complete answers to each question. My posts do not constitute an attorney/client relationship. I am only licensed to practice in the State of Florida and in federal courts. Florida Bar #337821, admitted 1982.

DUI topics