How to request an administrative hearing after your driver license has been suspended for a Year?

Asked about 1 year ago - Tulsa, OK

I need to know how can I fix this issue with my driver license I have a few tickets I have to pay but I need to move around in order for me to pay this matter or issue. can anyone explain to me if is possible to get a permit driver while your driver license is suspended ?. Or can I write a letter to that DMV requesting this permit.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Jonathan Burton Blecher


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . Most states have a reinstatement program, or a program to allow a hardship/business/work permit. Check with your local DMV and they should tell you.


    Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,294 answers this week

2,930 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary