How to request I-551 stamp in my passport or approval document from USCIS

Asked 8 months ago - Chicago, IL

My son have filed in Dec 15th 2013(I-131,I-130,I-485,I-765)recently received EAD card/I-131/SSN,how do I request I-551 stamp in my passport or approval document?
so that I can file my minor daughter along with this approval document.

I have to travel outside this country and not sure when to return because my husband health is not good,We talk to uscis to expedite the process or tell us
expected date/month based on humanitarian reason but officer didn't have that scheduling info.
Will it help if I send a paper mail request to local USCIS to expedite the process. btw we are living in St.Louis MO

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-file-fo...

All forms filed by my natural USCIS

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . You have presented the same question awhile ago. You must make an infopass appointment at 101 West Congress, Chicago IL online by using USCIS.gov site and making such request then appearing as scheduled and requesting a LPR stamp in your valid foreign passport.

2. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

2

Answered . Schedule an info pass at USCIS with jurisdiction and ask them to provide the stamp.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

2

Answered . You need to make an Infopass appointment and show the documentation about leaving the country.