How to report F1 Student working for Cash illegally with no authorisation?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Livonia, MI

A F1B Student with OPT authotisation to work for only EmployerA works for EmployerB simulatenously without authorisation.This included not informing to his DOS or USCIS about his EmployerB as well as getting paid in cash from EmployerB.EmployerB used F1B for 4 months and made 200k each!EmployerB did not have F1B registered as Employee.Means,Employer did not generate payrolls,or pay Taxes for F1B,or pay UIA.Nor did F1B reflected this income in cash in IRS Taxes.Employer used F1B treat Medicare patients at Home.The proof is the patients' records as well as the agencies EmployerB contracted with.EmployerB was caught by FBI and investigated for other Medicare Scnandals.How do we report about F1B.F1B is presently in H1B working for another Employer in another state.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . You can contact ICE if you wish.

    Please click the link below for additional information.

    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: (English) (Spanish)

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Heather Louise Garvock


    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with my colleague; however, they have no obligation to investigate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,788 answers this week

2,736 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,788 answers this week

2,736 attorneys answering