Skip to main content

How to report an illegal immigrant to ICE or Immigration.

Pittsburgh, PA |

I need to report my ex-wife to immigration or Ice because she is in the country illegally and has caused some serious trouble to my current family. local police has charged her with terrorist threats and harassment. I am afraid that one day she will come with her brothers and will do some serious harm to me and my wife. what are my options?

Attorney Answers 4


By contacting either agency and seeing whether they will be interested in your story and want to take action.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

5 lawyers agree


you may report to your nearest immigration office and it will be up to them whether to act or not

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as a legal advice. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016 Tel (212)880-1538

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


If you are afraid of her or if she has made any threats, report these threats to the police. If you would like to report her status to ICE, then write a letter and send it to ICE. They may or may not act on it. Many people call but I am not sure if calls are taken as seriously as letters.

609-271-3573. This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


Call police

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics