How to report an illegal immigrant to ICE or Immigration.

Asked 10 months ago - Pittsburgh, PA

I need to report my ex-wife to immigration or Ice because she is in the country illegally and has caused some serious trouble to my current family. local police has charged her with terrorist threats and harassment. I am afraid that one day she will come with her brothers and will do some serious harm to me and my wife. what are my options?

1. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

6

Answered . If you are afraid of her or if she has made any threats, report these threats to the police. If you would like to report her status to ICE, then write a letter and send it to ICE. They may or may not act on it. Many people call but I am not sure if calls are taken as seriously as letters.

609-271-3573. This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
  2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

1

Answered . By contacting either agency and seeing whether they will be interested in your story and want to take action.

3. Tsirina Goroshit

5

Answered . you may report to your nearest immigration office and it will be up to them whether to act or not

4. John K Lassen

3

Answered . Call police

www.Low-Fee-Immigration-Lawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630