How to report a teacher for helping students too much.

Asked about 1 year ago - Virginia, MN

My child told me how their teacher would leave answers to tests on the board, and help students with tests. I have contacted the principal, and they did nothing, said it was an isolated incident, but it has continued to happen. Is there legal action that can be taken for defrauding my child and others from a good education against the teacher or school?

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . Not a legal issue. This is a matter for the collective efforts of the parents, teacher, and school administrators.

2. Susan Grace Soto

Pro

Answered . Depending on the sort of evidence or proof that you have (this is a serious accusation that may be very difficult to prove), perhaps someone in the MN Dept. of Education can help you file a complaint or give you some advice on how to proceed with your concern.